If you are looking for instructions on how to save a transcript from your phone, click here.
If it is your first time using Ava for Web, click here to see our extensive guide on the ins and outs of Ava Web!
How to Save Transcripts
Don't worry- if you or the host ends the conversation (by clicking on the red X on the right), your transcript of the conversation will be saved! Keep reading to find out how:
1) In your Account Settings, make sure the "Save Transcripts Automatically" toggle is on (color is blue)
2) After you end a conversation, you will be directed to your homepage with a toolbar on the left - Click on "Transcripts" to see your saved transcripts
How to Delete a Transcript
You now have the ability to delete transcripts individually or in bulk!
1) Start by going to your saved transcripts by clicking the "Transcripts" tab on the left toolbar
2) To delete transcripts individually, click the red trash can button on the right side of the transcript preview
3) To delete transcripts in bulk, hover your mouse over a transcript to activate a check box. You can select multiple transcripts or click "Select All" at the bottom of the page. Then click "Delete" at the bottom of the page to delete all selected transcripts!
NOTE: once a transcript is deleted, it can't be recovered!
How to Share a Transcript
Click on "Export" to convert your transcript to any of these forms and share it
5) If you want to change the title of your transcript before sharing, click on the pen button circled below, and edit your title. You can also export after changing the title on this page